A million questions [English | Heartbreak]

Postez ici tous vos écrits en une partie !
Répondre
vampiredelivres

Profil sur Booknode

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/poszewki-jedwabne-na-poduszki/

A million questions [English | Heartbreak]

Message par vampiredelivres »

♥·♥·♥·♥·♥
A MILLION QUESTIONS
♥·♥·♥·♥·♥

Hey Darling,

I feel like we need to talk. I have a million questions, too much to ask, too much to bear, too much to breathe without feeling like drowning.
How did you do it? How did you get so close to me in such a short time, making me feel like I was the only one who mattered, building me up with just a few words then shattering me within a heartbeat? How did I let you get so close that you would see everything I was, everything I was hurting, praying and begging for? Why did I let you see all of me, when I knew it was dangerous and I should be more careful?

I should have been more careful. Everybody told me, yet I stumbled blindly towards you, a smile on my face, the echoes of love in my heart. I believed every word of it, every second, every instant, cause it felt so real and so vivid that I would have given up anything just for the sake of feeling it longer. I wanted you in my life, in my mind, in my body and in my soul, I dreamt of you and hoped for us to happen sometime. But then you broke my dreams, shattered my hopes into a million shards of glass, and threw them right back in my heart, where they sunk deep and made me bleed. I used to think about you with love and care, now I have venom in my throat and it’s getting harder to breathe. Why would I be dumb enough to believe you, your false promises and your empty words ?
You used to call me princess, and made me feel like one. I used to wait for you for so long that the moon would come back down in the sky. Then, when it all started falling apart, when the hope lingering in my chest started to fade, you still found a way to try to put the blame on me. I wasn’t giving enough, I wasn’t strong enough, I wasn’t patient enough. Never enough, never for you. But did you ever try to feel like me, even just for a split second? Did you ever try to get in my shoes? I did it for you, and even though I know I couldn’t comprehend totally how much you were hurting, you never even tried to do the same for me.

So please Darling, for the sake of all I’ve given and given up for you, don’t do this to me ever again. Don’t come back, don’t hurt me once more, cause I know I could still fall for it, even after seeing what it did to me now. I might be shaking and crying, begging in silence for you to start caring, yet I know I need to set a definitive distance between us. You’re hurt too bad and you’ve hurt me too deep. I felt like I was healing with you, but in the end, it appears you were cutting me deeper that my older scars, wounding me so badly I would now not know how to feel, to breathe, to live without you.
You’ve taught me well, Darling, I am going to get stronger. It will take me time, it will wreck me again a few times before I’m able to walk from you without regretting what could have been. But yeah, I am gonna get through it. I’m not sinking with this ship, even if it is the one that saved me when I was drowning at first. I am going to get better at this, because I’m certain you’re not the only one who’s gonna play me for a fool. I’ve had my share with you, I’m leaving the rest to the next one. He will find me broken and bruised, but maybe, just maybe… maybe he will actually care, this time?

With all the love I felt for you before, with all the sadness I feel now.
Sincerely,
Me

♥·♥·♥·♥·♥

Hey people, I'm back !
Avec la dépression incarnée, certes. M'enfin.
J'avoue, celui-là a été dur à sortir. M'enfin bon. Il paraît que je suis en paix avec moi-même, maintenant. Il paraît. :roll: :)
(En vrai, no stress, ça va vraiment mieux. Pour le coup, j'aurais pas été capable de le publier si ça m'affectait encore autant qu'à l'époque.)
Dernière modification par vampiredelivres le sam. 04 avr., 2020 3:36 pm, modifié 1 fois.
TcmA

Profil sur Booknode

Re: A million questions [English | Heartbreak]

Message par TcmA »

Hey you,

Welcome back ♥ I'm so glad you're feeling better ♥

Je ne suis pas sûre de comment commenter A Million Questions (si ça nécessite un commentaire, même).

Je ne trouve pas que ce texte soit la dépression incarnée, honnêtement.
Il y a de la douleur, du dégoût, de la colère, de la tristesse et une espèce de résignation mélancolique, mais j'ai surtout vu de l'espoir et une volonté de se battre, qui sont juste superbes.
Granted, c'est sûrement mon optimisme de m*rde qui parle. (Optimisme de m*rde, nom masculin : optimisme indéfectible qui oblige les gens à voir le côté positif des choses, à ne plus s'en défaire et à le partager.)

Vu que je sais pas comment m'exprimer, voilà une image qui résume ma pensée:

Avec plus de sérieux, merci d'avoir partagé cette pépite ♥ C'est très beau et je suis vraiment contente que tu ailles mieux!

Courage pour la suite!

La bise~

PS : j'ai vu quelques erreurs, mais ce texte vient tellement des tripes que j'ai l'impression que ce n'est pas nécessaire de les corriger. Si tu as envie de les corriger, cependant, n'hésite pas :D
vampiredelivres

Profil sur Booknode

Hey you :)

Merci ! ♥
Franchement, A million questions, c'est juste du partage, je l'ai ressorti récemment parce que je me sentais vraiment mieux (et oui, je crois que j'ai été contaminée par ton "optimisme de m*rde" :D ), et c'est ça qui est cool. En tout cas, je suis contente qu'il t'ait plu !

N'hésite surtout pas pour les p'tites bêtises que j'ai faites, je sais qu'il y en a, c'est rare que je m'essaie à l'anglais pour mes textes.

La bise !
TcmA

Profil sur Booknode

Message par TcmA »

Encore un grand bravo à toi!! (L'optimisme de merde will prevail :twisted: :lol: )

Ben franchement, je t'encourage à continuer parce que ton anglais est vraiment top!

Niveau p'tites bêtises, elles sont pas nombreuses, mais si ça peut t'aider pour la suite, voilà :
How did you get so close to me in such a short time, made me feel like I was the only one who mattered, built me up with just a few words then shattered me within a heartbeat?

Oh boy, j’ai du mal avec cette phrase. Dans le langage parlé, elle passe crème. Mais quand on regarde de plus près, y a quelques petits accords de temps qui sont étranges.
Y a 2 cas possibles :
- Soit tu poses plusieurs questions :
How did you get so close to me in such a short time, how did you make me feel like I was the only one who mattered, how did you build me up with just a few words, (and/but) then shattered me within a heartbeat?
- Soit tu poses une question que tu élabores :
How did you get so close to me in such a short time, making me feel like I was the only one who mattered, building me up with just a few words, (and/but) then shattering me within a heartbeat?
You used to call me princess, and made me feel like it

-> made me feel like one / like I was one
I used to wait for you so long that the moon would come back down in the sky.

-> I used to wait for you for so long
I wasn’t the one giving enough, I wasn’t the one strong enough, I wasn’t the one patient enough.

-> pas besoin des "the one"
I did it for you, and even though I know I couldn’t comprehend totally how much you were hurting, you never even tried to do the same for me.

Comprehend : J'AIME CE VERBE, il est si beau à prononcer. Dans cette lettre, par contre, il fait trop soutenu par rapport au contexte de la phrase et aux émotions qu'elle transmet (enfin, je trouve :? )
-> even though I couldn't totally understand how much you were hurting
But yeah, I am gonna get trough it. I’m not sinking with this ship, even if it is the one which saved me when I was drowning at first. I am going to get better at this, because I’m certain you’re not the only one who’s gonna play me like a fool

Pour finir, une triplette ;)
-> petit h esseulé cherche son mot adoré ;w; through juste une petite faute de frappe!
-> Encore une fois,je vais m'extasier : WHICH C'EST BEAU PURÉE, J'AIME TON ANGLAIS. Mais ici, comme avant, il fait un peu trop soutenu par rapport au texte : that suffit :)
-> play me for a fool

Voilà voilà, j'espère que ça t'aidera!
En tout cas, franchement, je vais le répéter, je t'encourage à continuer à écrire en anglais, parce que c'est beau sa mère.

Et en le relisant, il fait un très beau slam, il est très rythmé, c'est super agréable!

La bise~
vampiredelivres

Profil sur Booknode

Ce gif me fera toujours autant rire :lol: Mais oui, à force, l'optimisme de merde finira par vaincre x)

Merci beaucoup pour ces corrections, j'ai appris des trucs (genre play me for a fool, j'étais absolument certaine qu'on employait plutôt like, la faute aux chansons et aux films probablement). Pour le reste, j'ai pas d'excuse, à part comprehend, que je pense que je vais garder, je l'aime trop x)

Et, tu me connais, la rythmique, c'est mon dada :D
TcmA

Profil sur Booknode

Message par TcmA »

Ce gif, c'est le bonheur :lol:
Toujours!

Avec plaisir! Contente que tu aies découvert des trucs!
Ouiiiii, pas de souci, il est vraiment beau *^*

Yaaas
Répondre

Revenir à « Autres textes en une partie »